Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Introduction

Hello, everyone!

My name is Natasha Gavilanez and I am a senior Communications major (with a concentration in Public Relations) and a minor in Integrated Marketing Communications (IMC) here at Western New England University!

Within the last year, I have had the amazing opportunity to obtain two PR/Marketing spring and summer internships that taught me the ins and outs of integrated marketing communications tools, media relations, social media and event marketing. I am eager to learn even more about consulting and campaigning for clients through my campaign planning and management class.

As senior year progresses, I plan on taking advantage of the useful tools surrounding me to prepare for the exciting year to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment